OverviewLocated at 22364-2376 Yonge Street, in the City of Toronto, Ontario, near Yonge and Eglinton, the Whitehause will be a high-rise condo in midtown Toronto
This is midtowns most connected condominium community with a walk score of 98 and with a transit score of 95 you're steps from the subway. Or you can take advantage of the 83 bike score of the area and check out the restaurants and all the buzz and excitement that is Yonge and Eglinton.
- With its defining architecture and inspiring amenities, Whitehaus is set to be an iconic new destination in this vibrant neighborhood.
- Whitehaus Condos by Lifetime Developments is a 28-storey mixed use building of contemporary architectural design, comprising a 6-storey podium with a 22-storey tower above.
- The building will contain 234 residential units and retail space. Whitehaus Condos is designed by Diamond Schmitt Architects and to be located at 2364-2376 Yonge Street in Toronto, Ontario.
- The condominium lobby is located in the western portion of the ground floor, opening onto Helendale Avenue. Floors 3-6 of the podium contain residential units.
- The Whitehaus condo tower fenestration is a complex pattern of solids and voids, creating a striking and interesting design.
- The building contains 145 car parking spaces in five levels of underground garage, and 186 bicycle parking spaces. Access is provided by the existing shared private lane-way along the west edge of the site.
- The proposal contains approx. 1800 sf of indoor amenity space, and 1,125 sf of adjacent outdoor amenity space the 7th on Floor.